Why should Companies (or CC’s) consider Business Rescue?
- Business Rescue is the logical alternative to liquidation – less stress, drama and prejudice.
- Simple and fast process.
- Temporary moratorium from legal steps by creditors. Provides the Business Rescue practitioner and company management breathing space.
- Unsecured creditors are more likely to recover some (if not all) of their claims as compared to liquidation.
- Business Rescue saves jobs, creates salaries, taxes and eventually profits going forward.
- Used in most industrialised nations.
- If the business has clear future prospects of creating positive cash flows and creditors stand to gain more from business rescue than from liquidation, those same creditors will support the business rescue plan.
- Business Rescue can be considered even when the company is in provisional liquidation.
Do not leave it too late! Contact us for information. Speak to us sooner rather than later.
For a confidential discussion call us in Cape Town at 082 523 1171